4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Playa del Carmen is located along the Great Mayan Reef and has access to some of the most impressive dive sites in the Mexican Caribbean. This tour maximizes your chances of marine sightings with two thrilling scuba dives at two equally spectacular destinations. Accompanied by a PADI divemaster, dive up to depths of 45 feet (14 m), admire the stunning corals, and look out for angel fish, moray eels, and sea turtles.
- Guided dives at two Playa del Carmen dive sites
- Suitable for first-time scuba divers: instruction provided
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour ensures a fun and safe experience
Saved to wishlist!
Two boat dives on two different Playa Del Carmen sites
Use of scuba tanks and weights
Roundtrip transportation from dive shop to diving location
Guided supervision with a PADI Divemaster or instructor
Water and fruit on the boat
Scuba equipment: if you don't have your own equipment or you do but prefer to travel light, we rent quality diving equipment. Daily rental is $15 USD for the complete diving set (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel)
Lunch. However there is a break in the day for lunch and there are a variety of restaurants around the dive center.
Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance by using the contact information provided on your booking.
Photos and video: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. We have GoPros available for hire, but please reserve this service in advance.
Departure & Return
Calle 28 Nte. 286, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be 10 or older and be able to provide details of your Open Water certification.
- You must be prepared to self-certify your health levels before you dive with us by completing the required medical questionnaire upon arrival.
- Participants in any diving activities should wait a minimum of 18 hours after diving before flying on a plane, in compliance with recognized diving safety standards.
- You must sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dune Mexico Blue Dream
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya del CarmenScuba Diving - Riviera Maya & the YucatanScuba Diving - CozumelScuba Diving - TulumCategory