5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Cozumel’s brilliant Caribbean waters on this scuba adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel by boat with a multilingual certified scuba instructor and explore one of the largest reef systems in the world. Marvel at amazing coral heads and marine life, and enjoy complimentary snacks, fruit, bottled water, and access to scuba equipment.
- Explore the gorgeous Caribbean waters of Cozumel on a two-boat dive
- Admire vibrant coastal reefs with a knowledgeable local instructor
- See amazing marine life and enjoy access to the all gear you’ll need
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Two boat dives on two different Cozumel sites
Dive tanks and weights
Professional and multilingual certified scuba diving instructor
Round-trip transportation from our dive center to the ferry pier.
Bottled water, juices and fruits on the boat
Ferry/speedboat fees and Marine Park entry fees, which must be paid separately upon arrival at the dive center ($30 USD)
Scuba equipment: if you don't have your own equipment or you do but prefer to travel light, we rent quality diving equipment. Daily rental is $15 USD for the complete diving set (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel)
Lunch. However there is a break in the day for lunch and there are a variety of restaurants around the dive center.
Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance by using the contact information provided on your booking.
Photos and video: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. We have GoPros available for hire, but please reserve this service in advance.
Departure & Return
Departure PointDune Mexico Blue Dream
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cozumel has a very strong current, and is recommended for experienced divers who are comfortable swimming in currents.
- You must be 10 or older and be able to provide details of your Open Water certification.
- You must be prepared to self-certify your health levels before you dive with us by completing the required medical questionnaire upon arrival.
- Participants in any diving activities should wait a minimum of 18 hours after diving before flying on a plane, in compliance with recognized diving safety standards.
- You must sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dune Mexico Blue Dream
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya del CarmenScuba Diving - Riviera Maya & the YucatanScuba Diving - CozumelScuba Diving - TulumCategory