4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All security equipment (helmet, lifejacket, etc)
Round trip transportation
Zipline, ATV (shared) and visit to Cenote
Photo or video services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up just from Playa del Carmen, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.
The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring biodegrable insect repellent and sunscreen.
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- You must be 16 years old to drive the ATV, under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Don't forget to bring your swimsuit, towel and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Use sunscreen, sunglasses and insect repellent.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribe Páradise Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Combo 3 in 1 - ATV's, (Shared) Zipline & Cenote from Playa del Carmen ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Combo 3 in 1 - ATV's, (Shared) Zipline & Cenote from Playa del Carmen ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Combo 3 in 1 - ATV's, (Shared) Zipline & Cenote from Playa del Carmen ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Combo 3 in 1 - ATV's, (Shared) Zipline & Cenote from Playa del Carmen ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 183559P47
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelExtreme - CozumelZiplining - Cozumel4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumExtreme - TulumZiplining - TulumCategory