12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover two significant archaeological sites with this guided tour of Tulum and Coba. Walk past restored ruins at the former Maya trading post then scale Nohoch Mul at Coba, the Yucatán Peninsula’s tallest pyramid. Your full-day tour departs from Playa del Carmen hotels and includes a cenote swim and free time at the Caribbean beach of Playa Paraíso. Numbers are limited for a small-group experience.
- Tulum and Coba small-group tour from Playa del Carmen
- Explore both archeological ruins with a professional guide
- Climb 120 steps to the top of Nohoch Mul, the Yucatán’s tallest pyramid
- Swim in Cenote Cho-Ha and relax at Playa Paraíso
- Receive breakfast and a restaurant lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Box Lunch with sandwhich, fruit, juice and sweet
6 USD per person Coba Ruins Local Tax. Must be paid at cheking