11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make the most of your vacation in Playa del Carmen during a combo tour that visits Chichen Itza, Cenote Hubiku, and Ek Balam. Learn about the ancient Maya as you explore some of Yucatan's highlights, traveling between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned minivan. During the tour, you’ll also have time to shop for souvenirs. Plus, entrance fees, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Visit Chichen Itza, Cenote Hubiku, and Ek Balam from Playa del Carmen
- Travel between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned minivan
- A small-group tour capped at 12 people for a personalized experience
- Entrance fees, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Drinks at lunch (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up all hotels or vacation rentals properties in Riviera Maya area. Pick ups in Cancun area have a little charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursiones Mundo Maya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza, Cenote Hubiku and Ek Balam Day Tour All Fees Included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza, Cenote Hubiku and Ek Balam Day Tour All Fees Included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza, Cenote Hubiku and Ek Balam Day Tour All Fees Included?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza, Cenote Hubiku and Ek Balam Day Tour All Fees Included?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory