7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the archaeological site of Chichen Itza on a full-day private tour. Learn about the history of the site and the ancient Mayan people from your informative guide. Then take a refreshing dip in a sacred cenote, a natural sinkhole, before enjoying a delicious lunch at a local establishment. End the day with a tour around the city of Valladolid to get a feel for what colonial Mexico was like.
- Discover the ancient Mayan site of Chichen Itza on this full-day tour
- Learn about the Mayan culture from your informative guide
- Enjoy a dip in a sacred cenote and an authentic lunch with cold drinks
- Receive a personalized experience with your own private guide and transport
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with professional archaeological licensed guide
Local taxes & National Park fees
Round-trip transportation from all hotels in Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Tulum
Free time if desired
Alcoholic drinks (In restaurant) * Only included on board vehicle.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up anywhere that you stay in all the Riviera Maya. Pick up is from your main lobby or rental home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Living Dreams Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Private Tour with Sacred Cenote?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Private Tour with Sacred Cenote?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Private Tour with Sacred Cenote?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Private Tour with Sacred Cenote?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory