- Yucatán combo tour: Chichen Itza and Coba
- Swim in Ik Kil Cenote and climb Nohoch Muul
- Breakfast, buffet lunch and beverages provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Playa del Carmen
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
.Pick up will be at all Hotels and vacation rentals accommodation of Riviera Maya area (From Moon Palace to Tulum included, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen areas is included) is includes and only Cancun City and "Zona Hotelera"area have a little charge (15 usd per person) and Playa Mujeres Cancun City area have a charge of 20 usd per person. We give you pick up time after your confirmation book.
What To Expect
On arrival, take a guided tour of the site and view impressive structures built during the Maya Empire. View the Kukulkan Pyramid, aka El Castillo (The Castle), as well as El Caracol, also known as the Observatory. See the Plaza of a Thousand Columns, Temple of Venus, Temple of the Jaguar, and the largest ball court of Mesoamerica.
Continue on for a swim in Ik Kil Cenote, located a short drive away. The cenote has a water depth of 196 feet (60 meters) and its height from the sinkhole's surface to the water is 82 feet (25 meters). Learn about this sacred place, once considered the road to the underworld for the Maya people.
Coba is your final stop, with a tour of the preserved and rebuilt ruins. Walk past two ball courts and see the sacbé, or white roads, that once linked Maya cities. At its peak, Coba had a population of about 50,000 inhabitants and an area of 80 square miles (129 sq km). If you'd like, climb the 120 steps up Nohoch Mul and be rewarded with views of the dense jungle from the top of the pyramid.
Your tour concludes with transport back to your hotel in Playa del Carmen.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayan Riviera Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff