10 to 12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the archaeological site of Chichen Itza on this all-day guided tour from Playa del Carmen. Along the way, stop at a sacred cenote, an underground cave, and go for a swim, then enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. From there, head to Chichen Itza, an important complex of Mayan ruins. On the return trip, visit the colonial city of Valladolid.
- Skip the ticket lines at Chichen Itza; entrance fees are included
- Wear a hat or visor, sunglasses, and sunblock
- A buffet lunch is provided
- Pickup and drop-off from certain hotels is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cenote Saamal Admission
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Not included Yucatan State Tax Chichen Itza 30 USD per person. Must be paid at the check in
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We pick up in almost hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. If we dont provide pick up service in your hotel we provide to you the nearest meeting point to pick you up the afternoon before to the tour. If you choice the option "Meeting Point in Playa del Carmen" you must arrive by your way to Souvenirs Playa in 5th Avenue with 34th Street in Playa del Carmen. For Tulum Hotel Zone and Tulum Down Town the meeting point for all the travellers is the Super Market Super Aki in Tulum City entrance at 09:40 am
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Bay Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Clasic with Sacred Cenote from Playa del Carmen and Mayan Riviera?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Clasic with Sacred Cenote from Playa del Carmen and Mayan Riviera?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Clasic with Sacred Cenote from Playa del Carmen and Mayan Riviera?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Clasic with Sacred Cenote from Playa del Carmen and Mayan Riviera?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms