To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup for travelers from Cozumel is at Playa del Carmen ferry port.
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Ultramar Ferry Playa del Carmen, Muelle, Playacar, 77400 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Contoy Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Birdwatching Riviera Maya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Birdwatching Riviera Maya?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Birdwatching Riviera Maya?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 8914P44
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelShore Excursions - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumCategory