To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Though it may be best known for its white sand beaches and Maya ruins, the Yucatán Peninsula is also a fantastic destination for thrill-seekers looking for adrenaline-fueled adventure. With this half-day jungle excursion with hotel pickup, head into a Quintana Roo ecological park for a day of outdoor activities. Try your hand at ziplining, all-terrain vehicle riding, and swimming in a natural sinkhole—all included in the tour price.
- Head into the jungle for a half-day of adventure activities in Quintana Roo
- Don't get lost in the crowd on this small-group tour, capped at 15 guests
- Get great inclusions—park admission, equipment, and activity fees
- Hassle-free Riviera Maya hotel pickup, and drop-off, included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
All the necessary equipment
All the activities
Pick up and drop off
Photos and souvenirs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Cancun and all pick up after playa del carmen have a extra cost of 10 dlls per person.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/13/2019 - 1/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kbron travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Atv adventure with zip lines, and a swim cenote experience from Cancun ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Atv adventure with zip lines, and a swim cenote experience from Cancun ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Atv adventure with zip lines, and a swim cenote experience from Cancun ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Atv adventure with zip lines, and a swim cenote experience from Cancun ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26400P51
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeZipliningHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelExtreme - CozumelZiplining - CozumelHalf-day Tours - Cozumel4WD Tours - TulumBus Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumExtreme - TulumZiplining - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory