8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Open bar w/ unlimited drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
Snorkel gear and life jackets
$10 USD per person dock fee
Departure & Return
Bahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/12/2019 - 8/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian/Vegan option (and other dietary restrictions) available. Please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- Children and young adults under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ruta Riviera Maya S. de R.L. de C.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Hour Private 42' Azimut Yacht 2Stop Tour to Palancar Beach.Food,Drinks&Snorkel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Hour Private 42' Azimut Yacht 2Stop Tour to Palancar Beach.Food,Drinks&Snorkel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Hour Private 42' Azimut Yacht 2Stop Tour to Palancar Beach.Food,Drinks&Snorkel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Hour Private 42' Azimut Yacht 2Stop Tour to Palancar Beach.Food,Drinks&Snorkel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanLunch Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - CozumelLunch Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelDining Experiences - TulumLunch Cruises - TulumWater Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory