- Half-day private luxury catamaran to In-Ha Reef
- Sightseeing cruise from Puerto Aventuras
- Fish and shrimp ceviche with chips and guacamole
- Sip unlimited drinks from the open bar
- Use of snorkel equipment included
- Towels, fishing gear, and waterproof camera provided
Departure & Return
We meet all travelers on the marina side of Bamboo Cafe. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy free time at the beach when you reach In-Ha Reef. Swim in the tranquil waters, use the provided snorkeling or fishing gear, or simply relax on the sundeck. You can fish from the boat and anything you catch will be prepared for you on board. Towels and a waterproof camera are also available for use.
An expert crew serves snacks (shrimp and fish ceviche, chips, and freshly made guacamole) and drinks from the open bar. Sip a refreshing, signature margarita or select from a variety of beverages including Tecate Light beer, Smirnoff vodka, Bacardi rum, VAT 69 or Black & White whisky, and Jose Cuervo tequila. Soft drinks, juice, and bottled water are also available. You can make special requests for a particular brand of alcohol at booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian/Vegan options (and other dietary restrictions) available, please advise at time of booking.
- Children and young adults of 18 years of age and under must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ruta Riviera Maya S. de R.L. de C.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff