Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkel gear and life jackets
Open Bar w/ unlimited drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
Restroom on board
$10 USD per person dock fee
Departure & Return
Bahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- Children and young adults under 18 years of age must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Vegetarian/Vegan options (and other dietary restrictions)available. Please advise at time of booking.
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ruta Riviera Maya S. de R.L. de C.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Private 40' Luxury Catamaran Tour with Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Private 40' Luxury Catamaran Tour with Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Hour Private 40' Luxury Catamaran Tour with Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Hour Private 40' Luxury Catamaran Tour with Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanLunch Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - CozumelDining Experiences - CozumelLunch Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCatamaran Cruises - TulumDining Experiences - TulumLunch Cruises - TulumWater Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory