4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkel Equipment & Professional Guide, Paddle Boards
karaoke (18,000+ songs, HD TV for lyrics, and microphones)
Bluetooth Sound System and Spotify
Marina & Environmental Fee - $10 USD/pp or $200 MXN/pp
Departure & Return
C Bahia Yanten Mz 33 Lt 9 Loc 7, Tulum Pto Avent Comp Turf, 77733 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- An adult must accompany children
- Most travelers can participate
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
- English and Spanish spoken host
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, and please notify at time of booking if required
- Please bring: a towel and swim gear, if you'd like to swim. ECO-FRIENDLY sunscreen, sunglasses, a sarong, light jacket, a hat for sun protection (optional).
- No illegal activities are tolerated (example: drugs)
- No attendee is allowed to bring their own alcoholic beverage onto the premises
- The Yacht Company must provide all alcohol on board
- No drunk and disorderly behaviour is tolerated
- No hookahs or shisha are allowed onboard as they are deemed a fire hazard (regular cigarettes are permitted in the designated smoking areas)
- No sexual misconduct is tolerated (all of the rooms operate on an open-door policy)
- All participants must sign a digital waiver 24-hours prior to departing and must sign upon check-in for themselves and/or for minor(s) they are responsible for
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your departure time to ensure that our crew can help check you in and go through safety measures. Our departure and return times are strict. And while we understand mishaps, being fashionably late for your yacht departure time doesn't afford you extra time out at sea as our vessels return at the scheduled time.
- The moment you're on board, the Captain has ALL authority. Please pay attention to when the Captain & Crew speak, and don't be afraid to raise any concerns you may have. Your safety is our top priority here at H2OH Sun Cruises!
- Additional fees will apply for outside vendors, such as photographers etc.
- Not recommended for pregnant women after five months of pregnancy
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY h2oh! Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 53' 4-Hour All-Inclusive Private Yacht Rental, Tulum, Playa del Carmen?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 53' 4-Hour All-Inclusive Private Yacht Rental, Tulum, Playa del Carmen?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 53' 4-Hour All-Inclusive Private Yacht Rental, Tulum, Playa del Carmen?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 53' 4-Hour All-Inclusive Private Yacht Rental, Tulum, Playa del Carmen?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6291P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanLunch Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDay Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - CozumelLunch Cruises - CozumelDay Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelDining Experiences - TulumLunch Cruises - TulumDay Cruises - TulumWater Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory