6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
A refreshing day trip, this tour from the Guanacaste area takes you for a dip in a waterfall and a tour of a coffee farm. Swim in the beautiful pool of Llanos del Cortez Waterfall—a favorite for its multiple cascades—and then learn about coffee from bean to cup on a tour of a working farm with an industry professional. Between attractions, learn about Costa Rica culture from your guide.
- Llanos del Cortez Waterfall and coffee farm tour
- Combine two different attractions into one day trip
- Energizing tour is all about feeling refreshed
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Viajes and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Llanos del Cortez Waterfall and Coffee Tour from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Llanos del Cortez Waterfall and Coffee Tour from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Llanos del Cortez Waterfall and Coffee Tour from Guanacaste?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Llanos del Cortez Waterfall and Coffee Tour from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Llanos del Cortez Waterfall and Coffee Tour from Guanacaste
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursChocolate Tours Coffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoTamarindoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestChocolate Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestCoffee & Tea Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Playa FlamingoChocolate Tours - Playa FlamingoCoffee & Tea Tours - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa FlamingoBus Tours - LiberiaChocolate Tours - LiberiaCoffee & Tea Tours - LiberiaHalf-day Tours - LiberiaCategory