6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Guanacaste’s history and natural heritage on a 6-hour tour of Santa Rosa National Park and La Casona, one of the region’s most important cattle haciendas. Follow your guide through the protected dry forest, and learn about the dramatic battles for Costa Rican sovereignty that took place within the park. Visit the “white city” of Liberia, stroll streets lined with blooming magnolia trees and browse local boutiques and cafés before returning to your Guanacaste hotel.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Pick up from Playa Grande or Dreams las Mareas is not available)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels in Guanacaste, at Papagayo and Tamarindo Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear: T-shirt, comfortable cloth, tennis shoes
- Please bring: Mosquito repellent, sunscreen, and camera
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Central American Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Only in Santa Rosa National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Only in Santa Rosa National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Only in Santa Rosa National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Only in Santa Rosa National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Only in Santa Rosa National Park
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoTamarindoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestWalking Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHistorical Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Playa FlamingoNature and Wildlife - Playa FlamingoWalking Tours - Playa FlamingoHistorical Tours - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa FlamingoBus Tours - LiberiaNature and Wildlife - LiberiaWalking Tours - LiberiaHistorical Tours - LiberiaHalf-day Tours - LiberiaCategory