4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
You will board our dinghy at the beach and will be taken to Kuna, our 47' monohull sailboat.
Depending on the wind and sea conditions, we will sail or motor to a cove for snorkeling.
Ice Cold drinks are served: Costa Rican beers, rum punch, a variety of soft drinks, juice and teas.
Accompanied by our First Mate, you will snorkel and possibly be taken to the beach to explore/relax
Complimentary photos are taken aboard, both above and below the water & sent via email after tour
We serve a fresh fruit platter, tortilla chips guacamole & bean dip accompanied by finger sandwiches
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Accommodation as per itinerary
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Life jackets for adults and children as well as swimming noodles are provided
Suncreen not included.
Towels are not included
Departure & Return
We meet in front of Claudio & Gloria's Restaurant Guanacaste Playas del Coco, Provincia de Guanacaste, Coco, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You and everyone in your party must be able to step up 18 inches and have good use of both arms and both legs.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact is directly with any medical concerns or questions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kuna Vela Sailing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Snorkel and Sailing Tour - Kuna Vela Sailing Tours (Playas Del Coco)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Snorkel and Sailing Tour - Kuna Vela Sailing Tours (Playas Del Coco)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Snorkel and Sailing Tour - Kuna Vela Sailing Tours (Playas Del Coco)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursExtremeSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya Hermosa4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestEco Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestSailing - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoNature and Wildlife - Playa FlamingoEco Tours - Playa FlamingoWater Tours - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa FlamingoSailing - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa Flamingo4WD Tours - LiberiaSporting Events - LiberiaNature and Wildlife - LiberiaEco Tours - LiberiaWater Tours - LiberiaExtreme - LiberiaSailing - LiberiaHalf-day Tours - LiberiaCategory