- All-day access pass to Diamante Eco Adventure Park
- Adventure activities include five dual ziplines, hanging bridges, Tarzan swing, and nature trails
- Ocean activities include stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling, and relaxing in hammocks
- Admission to animal sanctuary, butterfly garden, and botanical garden included
- Buffet lunch, coffee, and fruit drinks included
- Self-guided tour lets you choose your activities and complete at your own pace
- Ideal for families of all skill levels and experience
Departure & Return
At Diamante Eco Adventure Park's Welcome Center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Fly down five dual ziplines alongside a friend or family member — including a superman-style flight and a line overlooking the Pacific Ocean — jump from a Tarzan swing, walk a hanging bridge over crocodiles, and hike and bike over a series of nature trails.
Calmer options include visiting a native animal sanctuary with rescue animals like jaguars and sloths, learning about Costa Rica’s biodiversity in a botanical garden and butterfly observatory, snorkeling and kayaking in the Pacific Ocean, and relaxing in hammocks on the beach.
A welcome fruit drink, coffee, and lunch are included in this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Diamante Eco Adventure Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Diamante Eco Adventure Park Day Pass with Lunch.