- Jungle ATV tour from Guanacaste region
- Ride past waterfalls, rivers, and more on a guided exploration of the jungle
- Get off the beaten path to explore wild areas inaccessible by car
- Learn about native flora and fauna as you go
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us if your hotel is not on the list. We pick up at Hotel Colono and other hotels in Coco, and some private homes as well.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children aged 7 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must be age 16+ with valid Driver's License to drive ATV
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bill Beard Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by ATV Tour from Guanacaste.