Explore our promoted experiences
- Zipline canopy tour from Guanacaste
- Fly through the treetops on suspended cables
- Look for native Costa Rican wildlife as you climb platforms and soar through the rain forest
- All necessary equipment included
- Includes pickup and drop-off from most Guanacaste-area hotels
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Essential Costa Rican activity
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
- Not recommended for persons with disability that would preclude them from climbing
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bill Beard Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms