9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick from any Hotel or Villa in Tamarindo- Conchal -Flamingo-Potrero-Papagayo-Coco Beach.
- Liberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/7/2019 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gabriel´s Custom Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mega Adventure Package (Private transportation) ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mega Adventure Package (Private transportation) ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mega Adventure Package (Private transportation) ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mega Adventure Package (Private transportation)
9 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoTamarindoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - TamarindoNature and Wildlife - TamarindoFull-day Tours - TamarindoBus Tours - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaFull-day Tours - Playa HermosaCategory