9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover one of Belize’s most spectacular natural attractions without the hassle of planning on a day trip to Actun Tunichil Muknal (Cave of the Stone Sepulchre) from Placencia. Suitable for travelers with a good level of fitness, this high-octane experience includes hiking, swimming, climbing, and crawling, all under the supervision of your guide to ensure your safety and security.
- Explore the caves alongside an expert guide for your safety
- An ideal choice for adrenaline junkies
- Let someone else take care of tickets and transfers so you don’t have to
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets, Headlights, Life Jackets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up and drop off at your place of stay
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended for kids under 7
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Truly Wild Belize
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATM Caves ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATM Caves ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATM Caves ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATM Caves ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlacenciaBus Tours - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - San IgnacioNature and Wildlife - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioBus Tours - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Belize CityFull-day Tours - Belize CityCategory