6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience two of Belize’s natural and cultural treasures on a private tour. Learn the fascinating history behind Xunantunich, a sprawling and ancient Mayan city that’s best explored with a guide. Later, step inside the glittering Saint Herman's cave and cool off with a swim in the beautiful Blue Hole natural pool. A private guide and driver makes this a personalized day of adventure.
- See the best of central Belize on a private combo tour
- Imagine the once-thriving city of Xunantunich on a tour of the ruins
- Safely swim and hike around St. Herman’s Blue Hole
- Private tour includes lunch and a dedicated guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airports, bus terminals, air bnb or any other location not listed above, must be outlined when booking.
- Harvest Caye, Independence and Mango Creek, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Xunantunich Mayan Ruins & Inland Blue Hole Tour from Placencia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Xunantunich Mayan Ruins & Inland Blue Hole Tour from Placencia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Xunantunich Mayan Ruins & Inland Blue Hole Tour from Placencia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Xunantunich Mayan Ruins & Inland Blue Hole Tour from Placencia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Xunantunich Mayan Ruins & Inland Blue Hole Tour from Placencia
6 to 7 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlacenciaShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioShore Excursions - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityCategory