- Explore Mayan traditions and ceremonies with the help of a local family
- Visit the jungle and learn how to make indigenous herbal medicines
- Prepare and taste local foods like chocolate, tortillas, and tamales
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlacencia, Placencia, Stann Creek
Departure Point: Splash Dive Center Address: Peninsula Club, (Across from Chabil Mar Luxury Resort) Placencia Village, Stann Creek, Belize. Return point: Splash Dive Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant meals not included.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Splash Dive Center Limited (but shown as Splash Dive Shop on Trip Advisor)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms