1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the sights of Pisa on an hour-long walking tour, and stop at the key sights to learn about their history. Check out the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Leaning Tower of Pisa as well as grandiose landmarks like the cathedral at Pisa and Campo Santo — the city’s monumental cemetery. Your informative guide will take you on a thorough guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments which are called “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness.
- 1.5-hour Pisa walking tour, led by an expert local guide
- Learn about the monuments of Cathedral Square (Piazza dei Miracoli)
- Admire the intricately designed exteriors of Duomo di Pisa, Campo Santo and Pisa Baptistry
- Hear little-known facts about the tilt of the UNESCO-listed Leaning Tower of Pisa
Saved to wishlist!
Local Professional Guide
Entrance to monuments
Departure & Return
P.za Daniele Manin, Pisa PI, Italy
Check in time at 03:15pm Pisa: Porta Nuova Arch in Manin Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No health restrictions needed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 13 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPisaWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - LivornoHistorical Tours - LivornoFull-day Tours - LivornoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory