- Private, combo shore excursion to Pisa and Florence from Livorno
- See highlights of Tuscany on your own schedule
- Gaze up at Pisa's famous Leaning Tower and other architectural gems in Piazza dei Miracoli
- Explore the well-preserved medieval heart of Florence on a guided walking tour
- Optional skip-the-line visit to the Accademia Gallery, home to Michelangelo's 'David'
- Includes all transportation and port pickup/drop-off
- Itinerary can be customized based on interest
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your professional private driver will meet you at the cruise ship terminal holding a sign with your name on it.
Returns to cruise terminal.
- Porto di Livorno
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: The Accademia Gallery is closed on Mondays
- Reservations and entrance tickets to attractions are not included in the tour price. Please, send us a message and we will take care of all reservations required.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children under 8 and infants are not allowed inside the Leaning Tower
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Toscana Guide Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Livorno Shore Excursion: Florence and Pisa Private Day Trip.