- Private Florence and Pisa tour for up to eight people
- Visit two cities in a single day
- See art, architecture, and historic landmarks
- Flexibility to customize the day to your preferences
- Round-trip transport from La Spezia cruise port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver will be waiting for you at the entrance of the port and will be holding a sign with your name on it. To get to this area you have to first pickup the cruise ship’s free shuttle directly below your ship and take the 2 minute ride to the main car-park area.
- La Spezia
What To Expect
See the Gothic Basilica di Santa Croce where Michelangelo, Galileo, and Dante are buried, and soak up the atmosphere on the Piazza del Duomo. Other favorite stops include the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto’s Tower, and the Piazza della Repubblica, and you have the option to visit the Accademia Gallery (own expense), which houses Michelangelo’s David, as well as a remarkable collection of Renaissance paintings.
After a break for lunch, leave the city on the road to Pisa, an 11th-century port city with beautifully-preserved architecture. Learn about the city as you enjoy a driving tour of top Pisa landmarks, from the Piazza dei Miracoli to the Campo Santo cemetery and the famed leaning tower.
Following the driving tour of Pisa, enjoy time on your own to keep exploring the city on foot, then meet back up with the driver for the return trip to La Spezia, where this full-day tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Please advise if you would like skip-the-line Accademia tickets in the special requirements.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luccalimo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by La Spezia Private Shore Excursion of Pisa and Florence.
- "We needed a driver to get from La Spezia to Florence and Pisa and back." See review