Explore our promoted experiences
- Hit Parade Show featuring tunes from the early days of rock and roll
- Guaranteed admission to this popular attraction by booking tickets ahead of time
- Choice of showtimes to suit your schedule
- Fresh Hot Small Meal/Appetizer items, concessions and drinks available for purchase from our “Dine-In” Café & Bar, food and beverage are not included in show ticket pricing
Departure & Return
Departure PointHit Parade, 2330 Parkway The Grand Majestic Theater, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-3253
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Parking for our guests is available at the rear of the building accessible via the Parkway and Henderson Chapel Rd.
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office.
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Grand Majestic Theater
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas