Explore our promoted experiences
- Control your cart with hand brakes
- Feel the wind in your hair while you ride
- Enjoy several drops and hairpin turns
- Experience the mountains in a different way
Departure & Return
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Intoxicated patrons are not allowed to ride
- Weight limit cannot exceed 375 lbs per sled
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Rocky Top Mountain Coaster
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms