2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Book in advance to skip long lines at Magiquest for a day of family fun and roleplaying adventures. Your admission ticket gives you access to two separate attractions: an interactive roleplaying experience and mini golf. The park is open seven days a week to fit all schedules and itineraries.
- Admission to Magiquest in Tennessee
- Get access to two activities including an interactive roleplaying experience and mini golf
- A great adventure for the whole family
- Use of a magic wand is included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of a Loaner Wand · 60 Minute MagiQuest Game Experience
Mirror Maze Admission ·
18 Holes of Pirate Golf
Bonus Credits for The Adventure Arcade
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum allowed to book at one time is 15 people. For groups of 20 or more, contact Groups@viator.com.
- You will receive 3 separate attraction tickets that can be redeemed over the course of your Pigeon Forge experience
- It takes approximately 2 to 2.5 hours to complete all four attractions. (Please note: you are able to enjoy activities over the course of a few days.)
- Children under 4 years old receive free admission
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes should be worn
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY MagiQuest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksPigeon ForgeTheme Parks - TennesseeAttractions & Museums - TennesseeCategory