3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Fully Narrated Tour
Transportation to each location
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
153 E Wears Valley Rd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All guests are required to attend a 5 minute meeting before the tour begins
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A photo ID is required for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. No refunds due to rain unless the weather is deemed hazardous
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tennessee Mountain Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Moonshine Tasting & History Tour from Pigeon Forge?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Moonshine Tasting & History Tour from Pigeon Forge?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Moonshine Tasting & History Tour from Pigeon Forge?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Moonshine Tasting & History Tour from Pigeon Forge?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35220P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursDistillery Tours Half-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPigeon ForgeBus Tours - TennesseeCity Tours - TennesseeDistillery Tours - TennesseeHalf-day Tours - TennesseeCategory