Explore our promoted experiences
- Jump from a tower and fly on a zipline coaster
- Sip on a warm cup of hot chocolate while you watch
- Choose from several show times to suit your schedule
- Admission to the lumberjack adventure park is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointPaula Deen's Lumberjack Feud, 2530 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-7007
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff