Are you interested in?
130 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
304 Tours & Activities
152 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Vergiasca, 9, 28040 Mezzomerico NO, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/28/2020 - 11/4/2021
|Monday:||11:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
|Friday:||05:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Azienda Vitivinicola Enrico Crola
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tasting in the cellar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tasting in the cellar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Tasting in the cellar?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tasting in the cellar?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all 18
See all 18
Product code: 261227P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifePiedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - GenoaDining Experiences - GenoaWine Tastings - GenoaFood Tours - TurinDining Experiences - TurinWine Tastings - TurinFood Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoDining Experiences - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWine Tastings - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
Dialogue in the Dark Exhibition (Dialogo nel Buio)Piazza de FerrariPo River (Fiume Po)Corso ItaliaSpianata CastellettoSanta Margherita LigureNational Museum of the Automobile (Museo Nazionale dell'Automobile)La BiosferaVia San LorenzoQC TermetorinoJuventus StadiumCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Monterosso al MarePalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Palazzo BiancoPort of SavonaPiazza CaricamentoGrinzane Cavour CastlePortofino Marine Reserve (Area Marina Protetta di Portofino)Basilica della Santissima Annunziata del Vastato