James Bond island by long tail boat from Phuket
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Round trips transfer only for Patong-Phuket-Karon-Kata Areas.**If other areas additional cost
English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Phuket, Thailand
2: Karon Beach, Karon, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83100, Thailand
3: Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly provide your hotel or address for pick up,
Round trip transfer only for Patong-Phuket-Karon-Kata Areas.**If other areas additional cost
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kiyzo
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during James Bond island by long tail boat from Phuket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during James Bond island by long tail boat from Phuket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during James Bond island by long tail boat from Phuket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during James Bond island by long tail boat from Phuket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 140215P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuket4WD Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSporting Events - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast4WD Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSporting Events - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi Don4WD Tours - Khao LakBus Tours - Khao LakSporting Events - Khao LakNature and Wildlife - Khao LakExtreme - Khao LakWater Tours - Khao LakFull-day Tours - Khao LakCategory
Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Phuket FantaSeaBangla Road (Patong) Phuket Botanic GardenUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Phuket Bird ParkPatong BeachPhuket Old TownKata BeachSiam Niramit PhuketPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Ao Phang Nga National Park Trickeye MuseumRacha Island (Raya Island)Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Chalong BayPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Wat ChalongNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)