9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Say goodbye to the beach and hello to a jungle adventure—without risking life and limb on Thai roads—on this door-to-door guided day trip to Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary on the mainland. First, raft the white waters of a tumbling stream, with a professional rafting guide in each boat. After an authentic Thai lunch at a local restaurant, enjoy a short hike through the jungle to splash in Ton Pariwat Waterfall.
- Raft the white water and enjoy a waterfall at Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary
- Adventure in safety with helmet, lifejacket, and professional rafting guide
- Savor a Thai set lunch at a local restaurant, plus tea, coffee, and fruit
- Take it easy with 2-way door-to-door transfers and guiding
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transportation by air-conditioned van
English Speaking Guide.
Thai set lunch
Soft drink, tea/coffee
Fresh fruit in season
Raft, life-jacket, helmet
Professional, experienced staff trained for whitewater rafting tours
Locker to store possessions
Beverages consumed during lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Phuket Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age - 4 years (Child ages must be advised at time of Booking)
- Maximum age - 70 years (all ages must be advised at time of Booking)
- Tour operates all year, with the difficulty at level 3-4 in the rainy season and descends to level 1-2 in the dry season
- Trip is not allowed for pregnant women, handicapped persons, anyone with heart disease, high blood pressure or those who are shorter than 120 centimetres
- If you have congenital disease or back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Proper sportswear that can get wet MUST be worn before joining the Rafting. Unless the guide agrees you are wearing appropriate clothing you will not be allowed to participate (without refund).
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited before and during the rafting trip
- Sandals and slippers are not allowed to be worn during the rafting trip.
- What to bring - Non-slip Shoes, sunglasses, hat, suntan lotion, spare T-shirt and shorts, beach towel, swimming suite, camera and a waterproof holder/bag to carry the equipment in case of rain or water etc.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Times are approximate and subject to number of guests on the day and weather conditions
- Tour Duration includes time spent travelling from Phuket to Tone Pariwat and vv
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whitewater Rafting-Tone Pariwat Conservation Area, Phang Nga?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Whitewater Rafting-Tone Pariwat Conservation Area, Phang Nga?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whitewater Rafting-Tone Pariwat Conservation Area, Phang Nga?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whitewater Rafting-Tone Pariwat Conservation Area, Phang Nga?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90546P133
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPhuketNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastAttractions & Museums - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonAttractions & Museums - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Khao LakAttractions & Museums - Khao LakCategory
Kata BeachAo Phang Nga National Park Wat ChalongPatong BeachSiam Niramit PhuketFreedom BeachKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Bangla Road (Patong) Patong Boxing StadiumPhuket FantaSeaTrickeye MuseumPhuket Old TownSplash Jungle Water ParkRacha Island (Raya Island)Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Phuket Botanic GardenNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)