Are you interested in?
92 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
928 Tours & Activities
Wat Chalong Tours
95 Tours & Activities
4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Phuket with your private guide and have the flexibility to personalize the itinerary to suit your interests. See highlights such as Chalong Temple; the Sino-Portuguese House in Phuket Town; and the viewpoint that overlooks Kata Beach, Kata Noi, and Karon Beach. Have time to go shopping, dine on a Thai buffet lunch, and learn from the guide about the history, culture, and landmarks of Phuket.
- See more of Phuket with a guide who explains the popular destination
- Visit temples, beaches, the historical town center, shops, and more
- Take in city sites and beaches, and get tips for places to go on your own
- Tour Chalong Temple and hear about its revered monks
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JustGoPhuket.com
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 26842P58
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastCity Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCity Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Khao LakCity Tours - Khao LakCategory
Ao Phang Nga National Park Freedom BeachBangla Road (Patong) Patong BeachNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Wat ChalongPhuket Bird ParkChalong BaySplash Jungle Water ParkPhuket FantaSeaRacha Island (Raya Island)Kata BeachPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Phuket Old TownPhuket Botanic GardenTrickeye MuseumKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Patong Boxing Stadium