Phuket Airport Arrival – Private Transfer from Airport to Hotel
Price varies by group size
Departure & Return
-International Arrivals - After collecting luggage from the carousel... Clear Customs and walk towards Door 3 or Door 4 Waiting beside Door 3 or Door 4 (outside the building) will be your Tour East Representative (wearing the uniform shirt/blouse being white with green, yellow and brown vertical stripes with Tour East Identification and signboard displaying client's surname). -Domestic Arrivals - After collecting luggage from the carousel... Exit through Main Door which will take you inside the Terminal in front of the last door and at there will be your Tour East Representative (wearing the uniform shirt/blouse being white with green, yellow and brown vertical stripes with Tour East Identification and signboard displaying client's surname). **Further assistant may you require in Phuket, please do not hesitate to contact us at + 66 (0) 76 364156 - 160 (Phuket Office : Working Hours 07.00 - 17.00 Hrs., Everyday) Emergency Call: 098-670-6783
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
What To Expect
Book ahead of time for arrival with ease and share your flight and hotel information for your immediate transfer confirmation. Present your reliable and knowledgeable driver with your voucher and enjoy the luxury of private air-conditioned transport through the city.
Single and double occupants will travel in a standard sedan, while larger groups of three to six will be transported in an air-conditioned minivan. Prices are based on per-person travel with three to six adults per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received at time of booking
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Price is per person, based on 3 to 6 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Phuket Airport Arrival – Private Transfer from Airport to Hotel.
- "Driver Was On Time And Transportation Was In Excellent Condition, I Would Recommend This Service" See review