Are you interested in?
- One-way ferry transfer: the cheapest and most scenic way to reach Railay Beach
- Stunning views on the around 2-hour 15-minute cruise
- Pre-booked and prepaid: stress-free start to your trip
- Hotel pickup in Phuket: no need to worry about making it to the boat on time
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhuket (Rassada Pier), Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Kamala, Naihan, Rawai, Cape Panwa, Bangtao, Surin and Nai Yang located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay at another location please come to the meeting point at Ao Nang Travel & Tour office at Rassada Port in the south of Phuket Town 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Pickup times per zone: • Bang Tao Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Cape Panwa: 07:00 - 07:15 • Chalong Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Kamala Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Karon Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Kata Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Nai Harn Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Nai Yang Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Patong Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Phuket Town: 07:45 - 08:00 • Rawai Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Siray Bay: 07:45 - 08:00 • Surin Beach: 07:00 - 07:15
Return DetailsRailay Beach, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Phuket to Railay Beach by Ao Nang Princess Ferry.
- "Our stop was the first one, so make sure you have your bags close to you or wait to be the last one to put them with the rest of the passanger bags." See review