- Spend less time on the water and more on the island when you travel to Koh Phi Phi by speedboat
- For a full day you can relax, swim, snorkel, and soak up the tropical island atmosphere
- Includes lunch and round-trip hotel transfers
- Snorkel equipment and national park fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Time: 06.00 - 15.00 hrs.
Remarks: Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Kathu, Kamala, Patong, Phuket Town, A.Muang)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
- Phuket Marina
What To Expect
On this Phi Phi Island tour, your guide first escorts you to the Viking Cave, where bird's nests are harvested. Then, soak up the sun as you relax on the white sand or take shelter under the 328-foot-high (100-meter) cliffs in Pi Leh Bay.
Enjoy lunch served at a beachside venue before you are whisked away to a secluded beach where you can enjoy more swimming and snorkeling with the provided gear.
Your tour ends with a return speedboat ride from Phi Phi to Phuket and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- What to bring: Swimming wear, shorts, Light T-Shirt, Beach Towel, Sun Block, Sun Cap, Sunglasses, Camera and Light Deck Shoe.
- We will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program, changes and made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Base on the above no refunds can be given. If you have any reason need to cancel your tour you will have full refund 24h in advance.
- The itinerary and timing above are given for information and can be modified without notice to fit the tide.
- All of our programs are strongly not recommend for the pregnancy people and our company will not take any responsibility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Phuket to Phi Phi Islands by Speedboat.