Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhuket (Rassada Pier), Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Kata and Karon Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay at another location please come to the meeting point at Rassada Port in the south of Phuket Town 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Pickup times per zone: • Karon Beach: 06:45 • Kata Beach: 06:30 • Patong Beach: 06:50 • Phuket Town: 07:50
Return DetailsTelaga Harbour Marina, Lot 1 Telaga Harbour Park, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 200 THB per adult and 180 THB per child to be paid to the park rangers after arrival.
- Note that all schedules are showed in Thailand time, the Malaysia time is 1 hour ahead of Thailand time.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Phuket to Langkawi by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat and Ferry.