Are you interested in?
- Guarantee your spot on the ferry in advance
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup on Phuket
- Transfer Koh Lanta quickly and comfortably
- Take in the beauty of the Andaman Sea
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhuket (Rassada Pier), Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Kamala, Naihan, Rawai, Cape Panwa, Bangtao, Surin and Nai Yang located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay at another location please come to the meeting point at Ao Nang Travel & Tour office at Rassada Port in the south of Phuket Town 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Pickup times per zone: • Bang Tao Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Cape Panwa: 07:00 - 07:15 • Chalong Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Kamala Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Karon Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Kata Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Nai Harn Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Nai Yang Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Patong Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Phuket Town: 07:45 - 08:00 • Rawai Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Siray Bay: 07:45 - 08:00 • Surin Beach: 07:00 - 07:15
Return DetailsKoh Lanta (Saladan Pier), Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The ferry is operating daily in high season from November until April.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Phuket to Koh Lanta by Ao Nang Princess Ferry via Ao Nang.