4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Benefit from a half-day coach tour of Phuket that shows you all the highlights in a short time. Cruise down the southern coast in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to see white-sand inlets and lush tropical flora, and check out the beaches of Patong, Karon, Kata, and Rawai. Make stops for photo ops and hear live commentary from the driver for a comprehensive introduction to this popular destination in Thailand.
- Ideal for people with limited time
- Hear insightful commentary along the route
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Cover a range of sights in half a day
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Restroom facilities available
- If you are being picked up in Rawai, you will be picked up after the tour stops at Patong Beach.
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- At the end of this tour we will visit Gems Gallery International, the world’s biggest jewellery and gem centre. Transport back to your hotel will be available whenever you wish to leave. Just inform your guide or Gems Gallery staff.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phuket Island Introduction Tour Half Day (SHA Plus)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Phuket Island Introduction Tour Half Day (SHA Plus)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phuket Island Introduction Tour Half Day (SHA Plus)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phuket Island Introduction Tour Half Day (SHA Plus)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Phuket Island Introduction Tour Half Day (SHA Plus)
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastCity Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiCity Tours - Ko Yao YaiHalf-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCity Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHalf-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Chalong BayPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Freedom BeachMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Patong Boxing StadiumSplash Jungle Water ParkPhuket Old TownPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Kata BeachTrickeye MuseumPhuket FantaSeaPhuket Bird ParkKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Phuket Botanic GardenKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Bangla Road (Patong) Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Siam Niramit PhuketAo Phang Nga National Park