6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Personal accident insurance
Experienced tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel at Phuket - PATONG, TRITRANG, KARON, KATA - FREE
TRANSFER EXTRA CHARGES:
NAI HARN, RAWAI, NAIYANG, NAITHON, MAIKHAO, THALANG, BANGTAO, SURIN, PHUKET TOWN, CHALONG - 200 THB/PAX.
SIREY BAY, AO PO, CAPE PANWA – ONLY PRIVATE TRANSFER IS AVAILABLE - 1600 THB/BUS, ROUND TRIP.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phuket Top Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phuket City Tour (No-shopping)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phuket City Tour (No-shopping)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phuket City Tour (No-shopping)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phuket City Tour (No-shopping)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Phuket City Tour (No-shopping)
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPhuketFood Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastMarkets - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFood Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiMarkets - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiHalf-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiFood Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonMarkets - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHalf-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Patong BeachA-Maze GardenChalong BayPhuket FantaSeaChalong Bay Rum DistilleryKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Kata BeachBangla Road (Patong) Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Phuket Bird ParkNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Patong Boxing StadiumWat ChalongSiam Niramit PhuketPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Phuket Old TownPhuket Botanic GardenPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)