10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
With white sand beaches set against stunning tropical jungle, the Phi Phi Islands are a popular day trip from Phuket. Many travellers spend a large part of their journey to the islands on a slow ferry. This tour is operated with a speedboat so you can spend less time travelling and more time sunbathing, snorkelling and meeting local wildlife.
- Pack light: this tour includes snorkel equipment, so you’ll just need swimming gear and a towel
- Sunbathe with a hundred monkeys at Monkey Beach
- Don’t stress about organising transport: transfers from Phuket and between the islands are included
Saved to wishlist!
Phuket Hotel pickup and drop-off to Pier by sharing vehicle
Speed boat Charges
Life jacket + Mask + Snorkel
English speaking guide
Any item not included in inclusions
The National Park Entry Fee
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mam Holidays Thailand Co Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phi Phi Islands Day Tour by Speedboat from Phuket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phi Phi Islands Day Tour by Speedboat from Phuket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phi Phi Islands Day Tour by Speedboat from Phuket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phi Phi Islands Day Tour by Speedboat from Phuket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Phi Phi Islands Day Tour by Speedboat from Phuket
10 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhuketKo Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Trickeye MuseumUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Patong BeachPhuket Bird ParkAo Phang Nga National Park Phuket Old TownSiam Niramit PhuketChalong Bay Rum DistilleryNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Patong Boxing StadiumChalong BayA-Maze GardenSplash Jungle Water ParkKata BeachBangla Road (Patong) Freedom BeachKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Phuket Botanic GardenPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)