- Phi Phi Islands speedboat tour from Phuket
- Snorkel at Phi Phi Don and eat a buffet lunch
- Make a photo stop at Viking Cave on Phi Phi Leh
- Round-trip transport provided from selected hotels
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Selected Phuket hotels or Phuket Boat Lagoon pier.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You’ll have an hour to swim and work on your tan on the white-sand shoreline before moving on. Then speed away to Viking Cave, Pileh Lagoon, Losama Bay and Monkey Beach.
A buffet lunch is served at a restaurant on Phi Phi Don. Afterward, you’re delivered to a breathtaking coral bay for snorkeling in the turquoise waters with provided gear.
Finally, visit Khai Island in Ao Phang Nga National Park. Relax, swim, or rent a banana boat or Jet Ski (own expense) before returning by speedboat to Phuket. Snacks are provided at the pier before hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- There is a 40-person limit per boat
- Return timing is subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Please reconfirm your hotel name and address 48 hours prior to your travel date
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please book your hotel area accordingly to avoid any extra charges.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Advised to bring beach towels, suntan lotion, sunglasses and a hat
- Maya Bay will be closed to any visitors from October this year (2018) in order to allow the reef and marine environment to recover; presided by the Director-general of the National Parks. We will arrive from Loh Samah Bay which is front of Maya Bay during these period.
- OPERATED BY Phuket DM Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "They provided clear information about the trip and what w can expect however do ask you to rent flippers or by footwear before leaving which we were not expecting." See review