10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Set sail from Phuket on the schooner June Bahtra, for a full-day trip to Phang Nga archipelago. Relax below the elegant junk sails and take in limestone cliffs that soar out of tropical water. Moor alongside the iconic James Bond Island, visit a sea gypsy village and share a classic Thai meal on deck. Step into a nimble longtail boat to explore narrow paths through mangrove forests and discover the hushed, dim interior of a tranquil sea cave.
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Joined tours and transfers with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver from and to the embarkation point
Long tail boat rides to village visit and James Bond Island
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Snacks, drinks and /or refreshments on board the wooden junk
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most hotels located in Phuket’ s main beaches. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Phuket’s main beaches.
- Transfers outside these areas such as Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Laguna Phuket, Nai Thon, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town and beaches along the east coast including any harbour and Phuket’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- A minimum number of guests (on this tour, 6) are required for this excursion to operate; many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to dress appropriately during the visit to a traditional Muslim village in Phang Nga; women are strongly advised to cover skin during their visit. The supplier offers sarongs for visitors.
- There is no alcohol served at the local lunch address.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not recommended for families with children under the age of 4 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing Phang Nga encounters with the June Bahtra?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Phang Nga encounters with the June Bahtra?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing Phang Nga encounters with the June Bahtra?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during Amazing Phang Nga encounters with the June Bahtra?
This activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Amazing Phang Nga encounters with the June Bahtra.
See all safety measures taken by Amazing Phang Nga encounters with the June Bahtra.
Product code: 8084P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursDay CruisesPorts of Call ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuketShore Excursions - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastDay Cruises - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastPorts of Call Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSailing - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastShore Excursions - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonDay Cruises - Ko Phi Phi DonPorts of Call Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSailing - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonShore Excursions - Khao LakWater Tours - Khao LakDay Cruises - Khao LakPorts of Call Tours - Khao LakSailing - Khao LakFull-day Tours - Khao LakCategory
Wat ChalongSplash Jungle Water ParkPhuket Botanic GardenMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Phuket Bird ParkSiam Niramit PhuketKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)A-Maze GardenFreedom BeachKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Patong BeachNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Patong Boxing StadiumKata BeachAo Phang Nga National Park Phuket FantaSeaUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Phuket Old TownTrickeye MuseumRacha Island (Raya Island)