5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get an introduction to Phuket city on this half-day tour that leads you off the famous beaches and into the heart of daily life. See the Sino-Portuguese architecture, browse one of the local markets, visit the glittering Wat Chalong, and get spectacular views of the island. Entrance fees and round-trip transportation from your Phuket hotel included.
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Saved to wishlist!
A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most hotels located in Phuket’ s main beaches such as Patong, Karon and Kata. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Phuket’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas such as Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Laguna Phuket, Nai Thon, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town and beaches along the east coast including any harbour and Phuket’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- We recommend wearing light, comfortable cotton clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phuket’s Fascinating Highlights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phuket’s Fascinating Highlights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phuket’s Fascinating Highlights?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Phuket’s Fascinating Highlights
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastCity Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiCity Tours - Ko Yao YaiHalf-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCity Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHalf-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Siam Niramit PhuketPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Phuket FantaSeaPhuket Bird ParkPhuket Old TownNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Freedom BeachWat ChalongKata BeachPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Patong BeachTrickeye MuseumPatong Boxing StadiumChalong Bay Rum DistilleryAo Phang Nga National Park Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Splash Jungle Water ParkA-Maze Garden