7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer (Have extra charge)
Coffee and/or Tea
Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
Professional Guide on tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Extra charge for transfer
Phuket Town, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Patong, Siray Bay, Lamhin, Boat Lagoon, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Laguna, Cape Panwa: 100 THB/Person
Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Ao por, Airport: 1200 THB/Private van
**This extra charge payable direct to the driver on the tour date**
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Parallel Tour Co,.Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coral Island by Speedboat?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coral Island by Speedboat?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coral Island by Speedboat?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coral Island by Speedboat?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 194613P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingExtremeJet SkiingParasailing SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPhuketScuba Diving - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Skiing - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastParasailing - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastScuba Diving - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Skiing - Ko Phi Phi DonParasailing - Ko Phi Phi DonSnorkeling - Ko Phi Phi DonScuba Diving - Khao LakExtreme - Khao LakJet Skiing - Khao LakParasailing - Khao LakSnorkeling - Khao LakCategory
Patong Boxing StadiumPhuket FantaSeaNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)A-Maze GardenChalong BayBangla Road (Patong) Phuket Botanic GardenTrickeye MuseumPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Phuket Bird ParkKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Patong BeachFreedom BeachKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Racha Island (Raya Island)Siam Niramit PhuketWat Chalong