7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore beautiful Phang Nga Bay on this all-day excursion. Board your vessel at John Gray’s Sea Canoe and set sail for Ao Phang National Park. Learn about the bay’s limestone caves and secret lagoons, then see them yourself with a professional guide in a custom-crafted canoe. Enjoy a delicious complimentary meal and a sunset cruise.
- Full day tour to Phang Nga Bay
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off Guided tour Lunch English speaking licensed guide
English speaking licensed guide
National Park entrance fee
Buffet Lunch served onboard the boat
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- The tour takes place in stable, double sea kayaks
- Tour not recommended for small children. No life vests in sizes for small children
- Small children not permitted to take part in canoeing portion of tour
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to departure time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program. These changes are made for the safety and comfort of all guests and no refunds can be given. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes.
- What to bring - Swimming wear, shorts, Light T-shirt, Sun Block, Sun Cap, Sunglasses, Digital Camera, Light Deck Shoes and a little Money for Sundries.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuket4WD Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSporting Events - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast4WD Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSporting Events - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi Don4WD Tours - Khao LakSporting Events - Khao LakBus Tours - Khao LakNature and Wildlife - Khao LakWater Tours - Khao LakExtreme - Khao LakFull-day Tours - Khao LakCategory
Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Chalong BayPhuket FantaSeaBangla Road (Patong) Wat ChalongPhuket Botanic GardenSplash Jungle Water ParkRacha Island (Raya Island)A-Maze GardenPhuket Old TownPatong Boxing StadiumKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Ao Phang Nga National Park Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Freedom BeachNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Siam Niramit Phuket