6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking tour guide
Bicycles & Helmet
Hotel pick-up and return
01 bottle of water and tissue
Refreshment drink at bee farm
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Island Phu Quoc Bicycle Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during North Island Phu Quoc Bicycle Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North Island Phu Quoc Bicycle Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Island Phu Quoc Bicycle Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMountain Bike ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhu Quoc4WD Tours - Southern VietnamSporting Events - Southern VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Southern VietnamExtreme - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern Vietnam4WD Tours - SihanoukvilleSporting Events - SihanoukvilleMountain Bike Tours - SihanoukvilleExtreme - SihanoukvilleHalf-day Tours - Sihanoukville4WD Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhMountain Bike Tours - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory